Digital and Physical Marketing for Affordable Gym Chains
7Gate Design House has successfully managed and launched the first gym of the NRG Health and Fitness chain, starting in Gravesend Kent and growing across South East London and Essex.
What did we do?
Our digital and physical marketing strategy to launch NRG health and fitness in Gravesend:
- First we hired a conscientious team to emerse themselves into the demographic of the local area and take responsibility for the spread of the brand across North Kent.
- We designed and developed a responsive website to lead online sign ups and take care of member registration, personal training sessions and day passes.
- Designed and acquired a physical marketing tent which formed a base for the physical marketing efforts.
- We strategised and planned our physical marketing strategy around footfall and local sporting events.
- We then designed and produced all printed materials to be used across the pre-launch promotions.
- Meanwhile we took a lead in a PR campaign which saw NRG health and fitness gym Gravesend featured in local papers on multiple occasions.
- Meanwhile, our team launched a highly successful social media campaign, which saw prospective members interact with the brand on a regualar basis.
The result of our marketing efforts
The amount we put into the launch of the first NRG health and fitness gym meant that we expected a decent response. What we got back however was unexpected. Our targets before launch were an ambitious 500 sign ups (without a functioning gym to speak of). What we achieved, was more than double at 1100 pre opening members at NRG health and fitness gym Gravesend. The trust we generated around the launch and in the local area was paramount to this success and an accolade to strength of the team that we arranged.
Reaching 1100 sign ups, without a finished gym site and within 6 weeks was fantastic result for our digital and physical marketing effort. It has given NRG health and fitness gyms the opportunity to grow much faster than they anticpated and the confidence to repeat the success of the first opening. The only question left is,
What could we do for you?